Project 2: U.A.E – Culture and development.
This was again done for my sisters class. Her topic was social studies so i came up with this idea. This was around 54 inch chart on which i first sketched out the idea and then painted using water and acrylic paints.
So i was given this project to do by my sister who is a primary teacher and apparently she was given a classroom activity to do for the coming year as summer theme. Well now since she has zero art skills 😛 so i was obliged to help her decorate her class for the coming session 🙂 .Well since it was for primary grade it had to be vibrant and catchy. So I came up with some ideas for the class mainly as beach party scene as you can see below. It wasn’t so easy but i surely enjoyed doing this work. The display board was 196 inches so i had to actually measure out and create art work based on that. I made some sand and water displays which would fit behind the actually art but unfortunately it was too big so i couldn’t fit it in the album as of now. I wish i could see the final display board but i guess ill have to wait for that; but as of now i tried to map out some things as in how it should be displayed. I hope its good enough for the supervisors to like it 🙂 & i hope you all like it too 😉
So i decided to do freehand painting today. Very simple and plain. However, I thought of going a little vibrant with water paints, using purples and blues & pinks..
hope you like it. 🙂
#WaterPaints #Rookiepainter #Fun #nature